DC Meetup this weekend?

storiteller
This is really short notice, but if anyone is attending the big Climate Rally in DC on Sunday (http://act.350.org/signup/presidentsday), I'll be there as well.  It's a pain to get there early, but I'd definitely be willing to meet up afterwards.  The only issue is that I need to be done by around 6 PM, as I have a church meeting I have to attend in the evening.

Re: DC Meetup this weekend?

EllieMurasaki

I have been thinking about going. I don't really have the money to catch the bus sponsored by the Green Party or Sierra Club or Unitarian Universalists, and I certainly don't have the time and gas money to drive my own self down, but this is a point in the 'reasons to go' column.

Re: DC Meetup this weekend?

storiteller
Just shoot me an email if you plan on being there tomorrow!

Re: DC Meetup this weekend?

EllieMurasaki
Signs point to 'no'. Sorry.