So... what next?

Froborr
What should I write next? Anything I've written on that people want to hear more about? I'm kinda stuck on article topics.

Things I know or can pretend to know about:

*History of TV animation in the U.S.
*Current TV (and to a lesser extent, theatrical) animation in the U.S.
*101-level postmodernism and/or positivism
*Experience of being an atheist/humanist
*Experience of being a secular Jew
*Experience of having depression and/or avoidant personality disorder

Any thoughts on anything that sounds interesting?

Re: So... what next?

AnaMardoll
I would really like to hear about your experience as a secular Jew, but I have an ulterior motive as I'm writing a book with a Jewish atheist character. So there's that.

I think depression posts are also something that resonates really well with people, though I realize they can be hard to write.