The Writing Thread

ZMiles
Posts about posts, fiction, articles, etc. can go here, I suppose.

My goal for this month was to revise three short stories of mine that all got rejected and resubmit them, then write a new 10k-12k page one and send it off to tor.com. I finished the revisions and resubmitted, and I just finished the rough draft of the new story (a fantasy one about a violinist who winds up in a fantasy land where music is the key to magic). So that's coming along. I also have an idea for a 4k fantasy story I might start soon.

Anyone else have writing stories to share?

Re: The Writing Thread

Froborr
Right now I'm working on my next MLPomo post. I'm trying to get a buffer going, because I've got two socially busy weekends in a row coming up, but despite the best of intentions here I am, 7:45 and I'm still working on the post that goes up at midnight.

I also decided to enter the Equestria Daily horrorfic contest, which is due by end of month, so I want to get a draft done this weekend.

In non-My Little Pony-related writing efforts, I'm contemplating potential topics for my next article for here. Currently without much luck, but I'm hoping to have a few days before I need one.