Who's still alive/awake/in touch out there?

Who's still alive/awake/in touch out there?

chris the cynic
Seriously, the forums have been kind of deadish for a while here.  Is anyone still reading them?

Re: Who's still alive/awake/in touch out there?

EllieMurasaki
Define 'reading'. I get email notifs for everything. :)

Re: Who's still alive/awake/in touch out there?

Firedrake
As do I (via RSS).

Re: Who's still alive/awake/in touch out there?

Madhabmatics
I LIVE

Re: Who's still alive/awake/in touch out there?

chris the cynic
Gave it two weeks, got three responses, so it looks like there are four of us here.

Not entirely inspiring.

Re: Who's still alive/awake/in touch out there?

Brin
I forgot to check the bookmarks for a couple days and didn't see the thread until two days after the last post. I kind of figured showing up so late wouldn't be significantly more confidence-inspiring than not showing up at all.